The Surprise Best Time to Buy a Swing Set
While most kids and parents alike associate the carefree fun of playing on a swing set with the summertime, playsets are actually fun year-round. In fact, late fall and early winter can be the best time to buy a swing set. On one hand, you may end up paying the year’s lowest prices when you buy in November or December — but there are a whole host of other reasons to shop swing sets during the off-season.
At Adventure World Play Sets, we’re known for building the highest quality vinyl playsets for children — and we sell them nationwide. In this blog we’re highlighting the unexpected reasons that November and December can be the best time to buy a swing set. Read on to learn more — and to start designing your very own custom set!
5 Reasons to Buy Your Playset in November or December
Most parents think that the best time to buy a swing set is during the summer. While any time is great for an epic Adventure World Play Set, there are a few great reasons to shop during the off-season.
- You Won’t Have to Wait as Long for Your Set — At Adventure World Play Sets, we hand build every single set when it’s ordered by a customer. Since we build an in-demand product for parents and kids all over the country, there are often longer wait times during the main summer season. However, if you order during November or December, you’ll be able to get your set built and installed sooner.
- Dealers May Be Offering End-of-Season Sales — We sell all of our products through our dedicated, nationwide dealer network. While we don’t offer sales ourselves, many of our dealers may offer end-of-season sales. When you wait until the end of the year to buy, you can get the year’s best price on an epic playset!
Learn more about why it matters where you buy your playset.
- Perfect Christmas or Hanukkah Gift — You’re tired of buying the kids video games and electronics — but a custom playset can be the perfect gift! Not only will the size, color, and fun of this present wow them — but it’ll encourage them to spend more time outside, too. Plus, the classic fun of a swing set and playset has way more staying power than a pile of the holiday’s latest fad toys.
See what studies say are the 4 biggest benefits of playing outside for kids.
- Get the Kids Outside During a Mostly Inside Season — One of the reasons that the best time to buy a swing set during the off-season is that it encourages the kids to get outside. Putting on a jacket and playing during a brisk fall afternoon can be just as much fun as it is during the summer. Plus, kids tend to spend more leisure time inside as the seasons change — but a brand new and exciting set will get them off the couch!
- Beat Potential Price Increases — While we try to prevent price increases whenever possible, when the cost of raw materials goes up, the cost of the sets goes up as well. One of the best ways to ensure you avoid a potential price increase in the new year is to buy your playset at the end of the year — rather than during the spring of next year.
Are the sets fun during the winter? You bet — see our favorite winter family activities that go with your playset.
Use Our 3D Design Center to Build a Custom Set
One of the other perks of working with Adventure World Play Sets is that you have full access to our 3D design center. This one-of-a-kind custom software allows you to design the set your kids will love — from the ground up.
Whether you want to build a compact swing set or a jumbo option, our design center makes it easy. You have total control over the towers, swings, slides, accessories, and so much more!
Shop Now — It’s the Best Time to Buy a Swing Set!
While November or December may be the surprise best time to buy a swing set, you and your kids will love it no matter when you buy it. So if you’re ready to start shopping for or designing your new set, we’re here to help. You can explore some of our most popular playset models to get started.
Once you’re ready to get pricing or if you have any questions, we recommended finding your nearest Adventure World Play Sets dealer. Simply enter your zip code to find your local dealer.